Latest Publications —
- Impact of Institutionalizing Immediate Post-partum IUD Services as a Routine Part of Antenatal Counseling and Delivery Services in Selected Hospitals in Nepal.
Policy Brief 26 | Policy Brief 27 | Policy Brief 28
- Adding It Up: Costs and Benefits of Meeting the Contraceptive and Maternal and Newborn Health Needs of Women in Nepal.
Press Release (Eng) | Press Release (Nep) | Fact Sheet (Eng) | Fact Sheet (Nep) | Report
- Early Impacts of the Expanded Global Gag Rule in Nepal – March 2019 | Press Release (Eng) | Press Release (Nep) | Policy Brief | Report
- Breaking the Barriers: Safeguarding the Rights of Girl Infants
- Reproductive Health Research Policy Brief No. 24: Service Provider’s Perspective on Factors Denying Legal Abortion in Nepal – November 2017